Might&Magic: Duel of Champions

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Might&Magic: Duel of Champions » Турниры » Турнир от Багамута89 - Завершен

Турнир от Багамута89 - Завершен

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

X-Bahamut89 написал(а):

Im gonna take a shot at organizing a tournament for you guys! First three Players will be rewarded with Seals by BB_Momi!

As for the Rules: We will Play Standart Format, but with two changes
1. You cannot Play more Cards than the Minimum deck size of 59 Cards.
2. Theres a list below with Cards that you cannot use in any of your decks.
The rounds will be played in best of three, the final will be played best of 5. You may Change your deck between two games. The mode will be single Elimination. The Pairings will be decided randomly,
I will post them in this starting post for every round. I will participate myself but be excluded from the prizes. I will accept any number of participants that Register in this thread before the Registration Closes on Sunday the 14th of June at Midnight CEST. If the number of Players doesnt fit for a Regular Single Elimination Tournament some Players will win the first round by Default, after that Noone will win by Default except if their opponents surrender or dont Show up. If Players win the first round by Default I will definitely not be among them.

The results of your games will be reported in this thread. You dont have to post how the game went and what decks were played, but in the Spirit of Fairplay i expect both participants to Report the result in here. If one Player refuses to Report the result or the two results reported dont match i will request the replays to be sent in. A Player who refuses to Report the result will be banned from my next tournament, a Player who lies about the result of his game will be banned from all of my upcoming tournaments. If you have a disconnect in one of your games you lose that game, except if the Opponent offers you to exclude this game from the match. If you use a Card that was forbidden for this tournament in a game, you lose that game, except if your Opponent offers you to exclude this game from the match. You get 2 days for every round to complete plus the remaining time from the previous round if it was finished before the time expired. If the match wasnt played within that time period the Player who had less online time during that time will lose by Default. For that purpose all the Players who want to participate have to add me to their friend list ingame, otherwise the Registration will not be accepted as completed. If I see both Players online at the same time but the match isnt played anyway, both Players will lose by Default. Let's have a lot of godd games and loads of fun!

Prizes:

1st 550 Seals
2nd 400 Seals
3rd 200 Seals

List of Cards that cannot be used in the Tournament:

Heroes:

Dhamiria, Caller of Madness
Ignatius

Events:

Fiery Sunrise
Path of the Ancestors
Week of the Mercenaries
Week of the Elder Races

Creatures:

Blackskull Warchanter
Kabuki Infiltrator
Sahaar Mummy
Thrall of Hatred

Spells:

Arkath's Wrath
Frozen Wave
Immolation
Mass Rage
Time Jump

Fortunes:

Campfire
Construction
Dark Lotus Pond
Garant's Purge
Shifting Fates
Strength in Unity
Undead Reinforcements

Buildings:

Boneyard

Интересный турнир с банами самых неприятных карт, да еще и с неплохими призами. Никаких тайм джампов и масс рейджей! Только хардкор!

Записывайтесь!

Тема для регистрации: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/11 … st10828784

Меня как обладателя гей-дамирии оскорбляет данный турнир

+1

Meskal1ne написал(а):

Тогда стоит дождаться третьего турнира от Килл.Вирджинса. Сейчас идет второй и там одни дамирки да намтарки играют.  :dontcare:
Когда начнется регистрация - сделаю пост.

Meskal1ne написал(а):

геев постоянно что то оскорбляет, не замечал?:)

Myrmidon_D написал(а):

Meskal1ne написал(а):

геев постоянно что то оскорбляет, не замечал?:)

http://memecrunch.com/meme/19TDZ/gayy/image.png?w=400&c=1

Отредактировано bskaa (2015-06-07 05:32:57)

Турнир начался. Из наших там участвует Торреро, стартующий с четвертьфинала. Держим за него кулаки!

Вы здесь » Might&Magic: Duel of Champions » Турниры » Турнир от Багамута89 - Завершен

создать форум